Forum Signature Tut Forum Signature Tut

I actually used it

Those brushes really do some good stuff. I've already made two in sparkle style. Your next tutorial can be about grunge effects, borders and patterns!
Also, as a note, your presntation may need a bit of work. I know the whole point is a tutorial, but a little bit of music while reading through wouldn't hurt. :)

dFlipz responds:

Haha, I'm going to have to ask my friend to do the complicated flash stuff.. but seeing as how this tutorial helped so many people, I'd be glad to make another one. Keep an eye out for it!

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Awesome work

I saw the beta of your engine not too long ago, and I must say that this is a step up from the final product I expected. I imagine you've put in many hours of hard work for this, because as far as I know, making a 3d game in Flash is akin to Rocket Science. You've got my 5 vote too.

Starfighter Fury Starfighter Fury

Shit that's hard!

Just a note, your Enemy Counter goes into the negatives after killing the required amount.
I made a multiplayer game with the same name, so naturally I was interested in what you had in mind, and to tell the truth I'm fairly impressed. Died on my first few attempts though, didn't make it past the first level.

3d landscapes and pics 5 3d landscapes and pics 5

Change the music!

I'll admit the pictures were interesting...but not many could even be used in a Portal submission...just random pics...and the music itself was pretty pointless. All in all, try for something more usable.

Deadonarrival responds:

music was there simply for the pleasure of having something to listen to while you look at pictures. Douchbag.

the Talent Show (game) the Talent Show (game)

Not too shabby

It needs a few more combos I'm guessing...with the leaf and the guitar, I was expecting a rif from Blink 182. Sadly, this isn't te case. oh well. SEVENED!

Mine sweeper-unlimited Mine sweeper-unlimited

hmm...

a good time waster, but why play it when it's already on ones computer and looks better...?

game-unlimited responds: