super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Re: TITROTU

As if it wasn't obvious already, of course it's a popular Flash author in disguise. The first one for Salad Fingers...the British Accent and funny voice...For those of you who didn't already know it's David Firth poking fun at both himself and other parodies, go shoot yourself. The average IQ of your country would benifit greatly from your death.

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

I remember...

The first time I saw this was on 4chan.
The 2chan Flash crew can do some really great stuff on occassion, and it's good to see. I'm glad these image post communities are getting more exposure. Which reminds me, 4chan needs help...they need donations or they may soon go under.

fight in the street fight in the street

Might need fixin

Definately needs sounds, and a better screen mask. The animation itself looks passable.
I'm going to blam this so you can get an overall better score when you update with a better version.

Pikachu vs Pokeball Pikachu vs Pokeball

Good for a laugh

Way to go, SneakySir...I like your drawing style in this one.
And the fact that it was funny without words or sound effects just goes to show how easy it is to make a good flash video.

X vs Sonic X vs Sonic

Impressive

I was expecting much worse.
The animation was very smooth...however, your ending for X kinda crapped out. I didn't see a shot fired, and Sonic vanished, the alternate ending buton didn't work, the list goes on. Kudos on the quality, boo on the integrity.
Keep it up.

Homestarunner MEGAMIX!! Homestarunner MEGAMIX!!

Did you...

Did you get permission to use those soundclips?

Either way, It looks like it could be "Powered by the Cheat" And it also makes for an excellent fan-work. I suggest actually letting the creators of Homestar Runner actually see this.

Happy Mc-Half-Birthday Happy Mc-Half-Birthday

*chuckle*

That's really nice of you to make for her...your voicing could use a little work, but it's good for your purpose. I hope to see more of your works put up here on newgrounds and meant for a broader audience.

Pixel madness "fun" Pixel madness "fun"

Put in some effort.

You used several sprites from all over...and I'm glad you at least credited them. But here's the thing, it didn't make any sense! What's with the jumping off cliffs deal? It was all really retarded.
And you fail at life for using the Matrix Remix of that song...I hate that version! X|

baq responds:

really retarded was what i was aiming for and i personally like the mario song, blow me ;]

Oh My God - Pilot Oh My God - Pilot

In responce to you and Black-Lines

Well, it's good to know that it'll be a continuing series. I do want to know how this all works out...
I'm agreeing with Black-Lines though that the voice work could be improved a little. It needs more emotion, and volume. However, I may be the only one with the volume thing, I have to turn my speakers up for pretty much everything on NG.
A good submission I says. 4/5

Ice Man's Good Day Ice Man's Good Day

Probably won't make it

How is that his good day? He got the cherry?
I'd be happy if I got a cherry and all...

But seriously, it should have been longer. Look at the Wily Shorts, or if you have, expand on that idea. You art is pretty smooth, and appealing. It was just...freakin short and not that funny.